Monday, August 31, 2009

MORNING POST

I haven't been posting a lot because I'm not allowed to use my computer in most of my classes. It's quite sad. This is the first (and last) semester I will have to deal with this problem. I have to take notes by hand which is really weird because I haven't really written anything by hand for about 3 years and the muscles are just really confused.

Me and Jordan had a pretty eventful weekend of shopping and seeing old friends. Last week we met with Jordan's high school friend, Chet. He's moving up to Nebraska because his fiance is going to grad school up there. We've met with Chet and Nicole a couple of times but we only really got into hanging out with them when it was too late. We went to Nicole's parents house (amazing place) last night and Chet cooked one of the most amazing meals I've ever had. I am sure a comic will come out of the experience soon. We also watched Knowing with Nicholas Cage. It was not the worst movie I've ever seen and it did scare me a little.

Anyway, before that, me and Jordan went to meet with Blaine. It was nice seeing him for a bit. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him since he's just moved to Austin.

Jordan is off to Houston this afternoon to catch the Texans game with the Houston Chronicle staff. He is pretty excited because Brett Farve is gonna be there.

No comments: