Wednesday, August 26, 2009

TODAY SUCKS SO FAR ...

So today is the first day of classes of my last semester. This is good. But, when Jordan looked at the paper today, he realized that the Daily Texan didn't print his story. Then he realized that his writing partner stole his entire story ... Ideas, quotes, you name it.

I hope that guy doesn't read my blog ... But, just in case, I am not gonna write all the terrible things I am thinking about him at this moment.

Also, I finished a comic strip that I am pretty proud of. The idea came from Jennifer. I don't know why but I feel like this one is extra good.

Class in 20 minutes.

2 comments:

raisedbywolves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raisedbywolves said...

Gah! What a jackass.
That happened to Aaron too, but not quite as bad--he codirected a short documentary with a "friend" and the friend ended up doing the credits, making himself the sole director and putting aaron as a producer or something.