Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PEOPLE I KNOW

Recently I've been thinking about the people I know and trying to figure out who I will know and talk to in 5 to 10 years.

I know that me and Stacy will still be friends because we essentially like the same things (crafts, cupcakes, all the essentials) but we don't need to talk every day or every week to keep in touch. I know that she will always be there for me and will not judge me because she hasn't done it in the past.

I think about people I've known since elementary school and I wonder what happened in our lives that made us so different now. It's sad that childhood friends don't turn out how you expect them to.

I think it is sad that sometimes you make friends at the most inconvenient time ever.

I think me and Sharon will always be in touch because she's just one of those people who you can tell everything to and not worry about it getting out.

Also, I am glad that Jen is my sister because if she wasn't, she would never hang out with me ... She's just too cool for that.

No comments: