Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i am now a working woman ...

i start working on monday. actually, i started working like three weeks ago. i have not been assigned a classroom or students. i still have no idea what i am going to teach exactly and the time that i have been at the high school has been entirely uncomfortable and tiring.

i have a lot of ideas for comic strips but I need to work on some characters and maybe a new style. I have started a list of all the ideas so I do intend to draw more.

The problem is that I have to work on curriculum stuff for my class that I will hopefully get next week. The students don't take their fall finals until the end of next week so I will probably not know for a while. I did get a brief mention from the principal that I will teach at least one remedial Biology class and maybe one Algebra I class. Other than that, who knows?

Well, off to work.

No comments: