Monday, July 6, 2009

QUICK UPDATE

I have one more week of summer school. I am pretty excited about being done. But the bad thing is that I only have 10 days off and then I have to start teacher certification training. But that will only last 10 days so I will be through by the beginning of August.

I finished reading ...

- Death Note 7 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
- Death Note 8 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
- Death Note 9 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
- Death Note 10 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
- Death Note 11 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
- Death Note 12 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata

I am finally done and it was great. I wish I had more comics to read.

I have four exams this week. One Biology exam and three finals. I will be done on Saturday.

I've been working on resizing all my comics so that they're easier to read. I asked Jen and Jordan and they both like it but it just looks weird to me so I don't really like it. Let me know if you like the new size. I am also working on coloring all my older comics. I was going to just leave the old ones alone but I don't really like the idea of them being different.

I wonder if I will ever get over the "everything has to be the same" problem that I have. It is driving me crazy.

Also, I am thinking about getting these cool blue pencils that don't show up on scanners. But I don't know. I hate to ink my comics by hand because I always mess up so the blue pencils are pretty useless.

Also, I started my "Christmas Desires" list but Jordan said that it would be a faux pas if I posted it. So I thought I would compromise and just let everyone know that such a list exists.

No comments: