Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OMG LOOK AT THESE KIDS!!!

Look at what Jordan just sent me! That's him and Tyler when they were little! They're matching!! Eek this picture makes me so happy. I just want to run out and get a billion prints of this made so that I can wall paper my apartment with them!! So precious!

In other news, I got a 95.5 on my biology exam from this summer. Yay! Now I just have one more to go. I should study for that but I am feeling lazy and want a break so instead I am going to do some crafts!

2 comments:

SuperHeroScumbag said...

I have seen that tall kid before, I think he was in Dick Tracy and Hook, right?

monica said...

Haha yeah. What's funny is that when I told Jordan, he was like ... "Do you know who I look like? I'll send you a picture." and then like 3 minutes later he was all "OMG it's the guy who Aaron said I looked like!"

Pretty accurate.