Friday, July 31, 2009

FINALLY A NEW BLOG POST!

I have been very bad and have not been blogging ... What have I been doing?! Well, for the last two weeks I've been doing an all day alternative teacher certification program. It was not really fun or anything but it was worth it.

Last Saturday I went to the Ginger Man Pub on Lavaca for the Local Artist Trunk Show. I was one of the artists. It was really fun and I am glad that my first show went so smoothly. People were pretty interested in my earrings and they sold really well.

I am excited about upcoming shows, etc. Also I am starting a lot of new items. They are going to be a little more complicated than my current things. I am really excited. But it will take a while for me to produce something because at the moment I am still in the collecting materials stage.

Only about three more weeks of summer for me. I am excited because Jordan will be coming home soon but I am sad because I will not have a ton of time to work on crafts and stuff during the semester. I am also really nervous now because I am so close to graduation ...

Well, I am off to work on some earrings before I head to bed.

No comments: